[flash http://blogs.cismet.de/beanmill.swf w=1016 h=839 preview=force mode=3 ]A component to visualize Log4J, JSR47 Logging Events (over Sockets) in your favorite IDE. Featurelist of this component:
- Jump to the logmessages in the editor (Doubleclick in the table)
- Jump to stacktrace elements in the editor (Single Click the links)
- Filter with regular expressions
- Filter with your editor selection on the fly
- Show logmessages from certain classes (controlled out of the editor context menu)
- Export/Import logmessages via XML
The code is based on the Lumbermill Log Viewer.
Beanmill has it own updatecenter under:
(Just copy the link and click the add-Button of the Plugin-Dialog and click on Update) Download the sources here.